Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crazy Random Happenstances

So I went on the band trip I was mentioning earlier. It was a good ol' time, going to a rival engineering school and playing with their band. I'll have that Maniac song stuck in my head for a while now.

You may also have recognized the phrase "crazy random happenstance" used in the title of this post as a line from the musical Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It's hard to describe how cool this online musical really is -- I mean yes, it has an amazing cast, writers, and songs (many of which were recently blatantly stolen and rewritten for the university's Faculty, Alumni, Staff, and Students [FASS] Musical) -- but more than that, the DVD version has a musical commentary track. The awesomeness of this is mind blowing. Go grab some popcorn and have a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment