Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Love Libraries

It's the long weekend! Yay!

It's also rainy, most people have gone home for the weekend, and the jazz band canceled practice. In short, it's the perfect time to finally get a library card. This is process is a bit annoying for students who move every four months, but digging up the sublet agreement and filling out a form is a small price to pay for a free bookstore, music store, and movie rental place within walking distance.

So what did I get on my first visit to the library? I decided to get one item from each of the three main media types the library carried (books, cds, and dvds) and ended up with:
  • Anna Russel -- Again? (CD) (They also had an album by the Arrogant Worms)
  • Man, Beast, And Zombie: What Science Can and Cannot Tell Us About Human Nature (Book)
  • Farscape: The Best of Season One (!) (DVD)
Yes, I'm a happy geek right now. Goodbye piracy, helloooo public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment